Since it’s super late to write about my things to do for this year, I’m going to start listing down all the things I’m “planning” or “hoping to accomplish” for next month August 2010 to December 2010 (Not in order).
Here it goes:
!. Go to parlor and have my hair re-bonded (My hair doesn’t look good anymore…hehe…Hoping to accomplish this on December not really my priority)
2. Cook spaghetti and fried chicken or lumpiang shanghai for my mother’s birthday on August 14 (Even though she’s not with us anymore… = ( … I really miss my mom)
3. Date with my “Mahal” on our 22nd monthsary (our special day is every 14th of the month… I’m crossing my fingers for this because it’s been ages since our first and last date which was our first month together @ MOA-Mall of Asia / Nov. 14, 2008…haha)
4. Clean my room and dispose some trash (the last time I clean my room??hmmmm…I can’t even remember…haha lol…)
5. Buy new clothes and shoes (It’s been I think 2 years since I bought new shoes and 2 months for new clothes…Imagine I survived for 2 years without buying new shoes!! That only means I’m sooooo poor…yaiks!!)
6. Eat at all restaurants that I’ve never tried before at least every pay day.
7. Open new savings account. (I felt really bad when I closed my first ever savings account this month because i badly needed the money. Haayss…)
8. Go to the Dentist. (This is a must must must!! It’s been a year or two I think since the last time I went to the Dentist… eeewww!! what a shame…)
9. Buy new shirt or shorts for my Dad and grandfather.
10. Buy new glasses, plates and bowls for our kitchen.
11. Cook for my Dad’s birthday on October 28. (But we’re going to celebrate it Saturday, October 30)
12. Visit my mother and grandmother’s grave.
13. Go out with friends.
14. Treat my Dad and Grandfather on my Birthday. (Family first of course! Then a date with my boyfriend and friends @ Metrowalk. I promised them already for a treat on my birthday…haha)
15. Buy eyeliner…hehe
16.Improve skin color… (I don’t know how but will try this one brand of soap recommended by one of my favorite blogger-Ms. Jane Chua)